Sunday 23 September 2012

'Genevieve Nnaji Smokes, Said It Relaxes Her' - Charles Novia





Another revelation has been made by filmmaker Charles Novia in his yet-to-be released tell-all book. In an excerpt just made available, he revealed that he saw Genevieve smoking while the technical team where setting up for a scene. When asked by the filmmaker, she said ' it (smoking) relaxes me'. Read excerpt from 'Nollywood till November' below:

“Our mutual professional respect for each other developed the more. I remember on the third day of recording, one night while shooting at a clinic in Victoria Garden City Extension, I came out for a bit of fresh air while the technical people were setting up for the next scene.

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Smoker

I saw Genevieve in a dark corner of the building, smoking a cigarette. ‘Whoops! You caught me’, she said, laughing. ‘You smoke?’ I asked, a bit surprised. ‘Now and then. It relaxes me ’ she said.”

No comments:

Post a Comment