Thursday 4 October 2012

Keith Urban Talks Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj “American Idol” Fight



He was the unfortunate lad caught between two warring women on Tuesday night’s “American Idol” auditions, and now Keith Urban is sharing his perspective on the whole Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj debacle.HERE

The “Days Go By” country crooner noted that he felt like “The UN,” with wife Nicole Kidman clarifying, “He was Switzerland,” during an interview at the NY Film Festival.



Keith continued, “I love it, I gotta say, look I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment. A lot of passion. Randy is the craziest, so you know I’m predictable.”


Meanwhile, Mariah has complained that she overheard Nicki telling people on the set, “If I had a gun, I would shoot the b**ch.” Carey told Barbara Walters she “doesn’t feel comfortable emotionally,” so she’s bringing extra muscle with her from now on.

In response, Minaj tweeted, “Hey yAll. Let’s just say nicki said smthn about a gun. ppl will believe it cuz she’s a black rapper. Lmao. I’ll then hit up Barbara n milk it.”

“Ironically no camera or mic heard the gun comment tho. Lol @ the struggle. Not even the producers believed u. Say no to violence barbz.

Source: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment