Friday 5 October 2012

Chris Brown Talks About Rihanna In New Video, Gets Slammed By Ex-Girlfriend



Finding himself in the midst of a love triangle, Chris Brown just released a new video in which he explains how he’s been feeling about his predicament.

The “Kiss Kiss” singer makes it clear that he’s still very much in love with Rihanna, while still having feelings for Karrueche Tran, whom he split with this week.

Video Blow as you continue.






Brown notes, “I’m stressed out… when you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it’s kinda difficult. Is there such thing as loving two people? I don’t know if that’s possible, but for me, I feel like that.”

In response to the video, Miss Tran gave Brown an earful via her Twitter account- “Wtf is going on? All I’m saying is.. You don’t mess with people’s genuine feelings. You just don’t! Life moves on.. So let’s all.”

Earlier this week, Chris stated, “I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives.”


No comments:

Post a Comment