Saturday 13 October 2012

Celebrities Reactions on Twitter regard the 2012 Vice President Debate . Biden vs Ryan




Donald Trump: "Pretty even debate- no knockouts. However Ryan's closing statement somewhat stronger. What do you think? #VPDebate"

Bette Midler: "Ryan might have been disciplined, but he has marbles in his mouth and he was hard to understand. Joe Biden was clear, lucid and very amused."

Steve Marin: "WHY I DIDN'T WATCH THE DEBATE: I was having dinner."

Kevin Nealon: "Biden and Ryan could never work together as synchronized swimmers. #VPDebate."

Lisa Ling: "Good and feisty debate. Both represented their sides well."

Kat Dennings: "Paul Ryan comes off like a 5 year old under a tree telling his friends what the rules of tag are #debate."

Chuck Woolery: "Ryan now having to debate Martha too."

Caroline Manzo: "I feel like I'm watching a real housewife reunion as I watch the debate -"

Kenny Mayne: "Sad that the commentators marvel over fact debate was substantive."

Charlie Daniels: "I didn't see but a little bit of the debate but Biden came off as Condescending to me."


Bill Maher: "Biden is hitting in one answer all the things Obama left out in the entire first 90 minute debate."

Patton Oswalt: "'The carved wooden doll across from my has gained sentience and wants to kill the country.' -- Biden's closing statement. #debate." And: "'The old man across from me is made from abortions lashed together with Ani DiFranco's public hair.' -- Ryan's closing statement #debate."

Bill Rancic: "Wow...what a battle we are watching tonight in this debate."

Eva Longoria: "Every channel declaring a Biden victory! Biden def delivered the facts tonight and held Ryan accountable for the lies! #TeamJoe"

Olivia Wilde: "'@MiaFarrow: Biden kicked ass Ryan twerp I love you Martha Raddatz'. Word."

Samantha Bee: "I'm listening to the debate on the radio so I can't see anything. Biden's wearing leather pants, right? Please say yes."

Kirstie Alley: "liking this debate!!!..... ruff!!!!!"

Lisa Rinna: "If you are not watching this debate right now you should its amazing!"

Greta Van Susteren: "Does this debate feel like a Chris Mathews show on crack?"

Meghan McCain: "This debate is blood sport. Crossfire style. Don't know how this will change swing voters minds....enjoying Martha though."

Dane Cook: "They need to play The Little Rascals theme music underneath this debate."


Bethenny Frankel: "I can't watch this debate without thinking about these two candidates being mocked on SNL this Saturday."

Rob Lowe: "Was that a 'You're no Jack Kennedy' moment from Ryan?"

Lo Bosworth: "Joe, stop laughing. Your teefs are distracting me from the issues at hand!!!"

Sarah Hyland: "Paul Ryan's pin is bigger than Biden's.#debates #fact."


Elizabeth Reaser: "Need to party with Biden."

Dennis Miller: "Biden’s incessant smile is reminding me of the Cleveland Indian’s Hat Logo which is reminding me of baseball. Adios."


Eric Stonestreet: "Joe's laughing and smirking is probably going over as well with republicans as Paul's hairline is with democrats. #debates."

Roger Ebert: I vote for Martha Raddatz to moderate all the debates. #vpdebate."


No comments:

Post a Comment