Thursday 20 September 2012

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims That There Is Nothing Like Age In Marriage




Controversial Actress Uche Ogbodo has spoken on the current debate going around about being single in the Entertainment industry. The light-skinned actress in her own words said

"There is nothing like age in marriage, maturity is what counts. It is fine with me. Even if I got married at 58, fine. My meeting the right person is what counts. If I rushed and got married because the media wanted me to marry, and I met somebody not mine, it will be bad. My fans and family would not disturb me to marry just like that; they know me. Everybody understands me, so I am fine. I am not desperate to be searching for a man. But I am looking forward to God to give me a man. Not just a man because there are so many things I need from a man that I cannot even count all right now. And he must not be a woman puncher, for I do not need a man that hits me." She said.

The Actress who has come under fire previously for saying she could act nude to sell a movie, is definitely not afraid of letting her feelings known.

No comments:

Post a Comment